*Kindly note that this scheme is only suitable for individual’s aged over 16-years-old and does not apply for people who are considered at risk or have more complex needs.
In our effort to promote social responsibility, we at Chat Services are offering university students, healthcare providers, social care workers, and low income clients (yearly income less than 25 000£) time limited counselling and psychotherapy services at a reduced rate of £35 per session or a further reduced rate of £195 for a prepaid block of 6 sessions.
The sessions will be conducted by our therapists who are working towards their registration or one of our therapists who is working towards recognition in a particular approach. All our therapists are closely supervised by our Clinical Supervisor Dr Valérie Wendorff.
- We will have an inital free of charge, assessment call with you.
- Then we will arrange an assessment session which lasts for up to 90 min and costs £50. During this appointment the therapist will explore with you what brought to therapy, the areas you would like to address in the sessions, the therapy process, the approach they use etc.
- If you decide to move forward, you will be given the terms and conditions document.
- You can remain in therapy for up to 12 sessions, subject to renewal for 8 more upon the clinical judgement of the therapist. These sessions are conducted on a weekly basis and last 50 min.
- If the therapist finishes their placement you will be offered the choice of continuing with the same therapist at their full fee or switching to another trainee therapist at the reduced rate.
Issues we are able to help with in the low cost therapy program:
- Anxiety and stress
- Work – life balance
- Mild to moderate depression
- Relationship issues and relationship breakdown
- Eating disorders
- Self-confidence, self- worth, self-esteem and body image
- Coping skills
- Sexual difficulties
- Coping with life changing events
For more information, contact us